The gong washes away the soiled polarized awareness of emotional-reactive thinking.
To tell nothing but the Truth, "Wisdom is the greatest healer because it is the very Source of Healing." - Don Conreaux
ADD SOUND HEALING TO YOUR TRE Session
or EXPERIENCE A Sound of BATH ON ITS OWN . . .
SOME FACTS ABOUT Brainwave States and Sound Healing:
Our normal waking consciousness corresponds to the Beta state, which is our brain emitting waves between 13-30Hertz
The feeling of relaxation and concentration is linked to the Alpha state, which sends waves between 8-13Hertz
Then we can go into Theta state (5-7Hertz), associated with Rapid Eye Movement and the release of muscular spasms and energetic blockages.
Last but not least, Delta state (0.5-4Hertz), emits extremely low vibrations associated with deep sleep and other unconscious states.
A lot of us tend to be in a full on Beta state with just a dash of Alpha during the day, and if fortunate enough, we might receive a decent amount of hours spent emitting Delta waves at night.
Although we don't necessarily want 10 hours of Theta waving, we all need considerably more time spent in Theta state in order to be better able to concentrate and relax on demand through Alpha waves.
Sound Healing & Self-regulation.
Self-Regulation is being able to switch from one state to another -- Most Yogis excel at this task; some can alter their heart beat, production of body heat as well as sweat production!
Seven benefits of the gong include:
1. The gong creates a space for the mind to release. The gong cleanses the realm of the mind creating a space to receive insight and spiritual wisdom from your divine essence.
2. The gong works on the meridians of the body. The meridians of the body are the superhighways of energy and flow. This allows body blocks to soften, stimulates circulation and reduces tension.
3. Emotional transformation occurs through gong sound healing. The reverberations of the gong reorganizes the emotional energy and feelings that are tied into the physical body.
4. The gong heals the nervous system. Some people have a profound experience of letting go as the gong opens up the portals of the nervous system where trauma is stored. The gong deeply assists with healing drug abuse and any form of addiction.
5. The gong stimulates the glandular system to a higher level of function. When our endocrine system is awakened and activated, the glands secret as Nature intended. We literally become healthier and more relaxed and therefore happier beings.
6. And in turn, our chakras, the energetic portals of the glandular system become organized and activated so that we may live in higher awareness.
7. Ultimately the gong creates deep relaxation. The ability to relax is everything in our contemporary age. Through deep and total relaxation, our bodies heal and we connect to our divine wisdom, merging with our true purpose.